Friday 25 March 2011

Something New

Well I decided to be brave and edit a sims picture...the picture I used was of a bald sim with no make-up. What I did was draw the hair, added shine and smoothed out her skin, brightened the eyes and added mak-up. Now I know it's not brilliant but it's my first try ever at doing this so I'm still proud even if the end result is kinda lame lol

BEFORE MAKE-OVER

AFTER MAKE-OVER




So whatcha guys think? Give up or keep at it lol.....I think the eye make-up is a little too much but for a first go not entirely bad eh...

NOTE: SIMS BALD PICTURE WAS SUPPLIED BY: Simmersaurus Rex over on TS3 Forums, you can find the picture and their challenge regarding this picture here: Simmersaurus Rex's Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Well done Sis, especially loving the hair. Keep going with it, for a first go I think its fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the hair is not bad but the eye make up is bluergh lol

    ReplyDelete